Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

On 3/5/07, Simone Deponti <shywolf9982 gmail com> wrote:
Okay, there are still a little details we need to discuss with the DOAP
guys, but since they are being very collaborative

Thanks for all this work. I'm glad to see that the wgo revamp is
helping improving the Plone functionality.

You asked somewhere whether DOAP functionality could be left for
later. The answer is yes, we can release and then implement DOAP,
since at the beginning nobody is going to depend of this. It is good
to have it ready soon (say one month later) so we have good 3-4 months
to convince all the official GNOME projects to make use of this
feature (for their own good as well).