Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide missing

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 02:47:03PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 18:07 +0100, karderio wrote:
> > Hi :o)
> >
> > We seem to have lost the GNOME documentation style guide... It should
> > live here : http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/ but that
> > URL now yields a 404 :-/
> >
> > We've had some mail asking where it went, sent to docs gnome org last
> > Thursday, so it's been missing at least since then...
> >
> > Does anybody know what happened ?
>
> Some of the auto-generated website docs were broken during the move from
> CVS to SVN.  (I'm not at all surprised that this one broke, as the
> auto-generation wasn't working even before the switchover-- I'd manually
> generated the last version myself and uploaded it to the website on
> behalf of the docs team.)

If you tell me from which module this is generated and how to generate
this, then I can fix this. However, I remember some scripts referring to
files that plainly just do not exist anymore in either the SVN or CVS
modules (I converted a bunch of website scripts from CVS to SVN).

--
Regards,
Olav