Re: Empty directories on ftp.gnome.org

<quote who="Vincent Untz">

> In ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/, we have live-cd and qemu-vm that are empty
> directories. Some people might hope to find some image in there. Should we
> remove them?

Go for it. They really shouldn't be there at the top level.

GUADEC 2007 in Beautiful Birmingham                   http://www.guadec.org/

   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to
            perform a simple task was needed." - Rasmus Lerdorf