Should *.gnome.org use OpenID.net?

Hi,

Art.gnome.org is currently undergoing a revamp by Bruno Santos as part
of the Google Summer of Code project. We've been considering what
authentication system to implement and it has been suggested for a long
time that it would be good if all gnome.org sites used the same login
system. We've looked at using OpenID.net, so would it be possible for
other gnome.org sites to use this system? Could gnomedesktop.org and
gnomesupport.org also offer OpenID as an alternative?

Regards,

Thomas