Re: library.gnome.org

Olav Vitters wrote:

> > Do you mean you would prefer calls to xsltproc to be done via os.spawn
> > instead of os.system ?  I can change this.
>
> Yes. This avoids shell escaping issues. Perhaps use subprocess instead
> of system (so you can easily capture the error messages).

Ok, I changed to use subprocess.call which was really easy [1]; and
imported my code into subversion, I even managed to keep history for
XSLT and CSS files (after I doubted subversion capability).  I moved
previous code to branches/library-web-goran/.

I also just sent a mail to gnome-i18n

        Frederic

[1] Curtis: Thank for your suggestion, I tried to use libxml2/libxslt
    but it didn't work since we create several files and thus pointed
    xsltproc to a directory, which didn't work when using the API.
    (error about output being a directory).