Re: 3 men and a wgo release

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 23:07 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> On 7/6/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > - Here is what we want (where's that mockup?)
>
> I just documented this at
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel#head-911ae57b8bb4b50c764bf2383b97c044ad068766
>
> However, at this point I would be happy if someone comes up with a
> final homepage that has got these elements, is functional and
> progrssing in the direction of the mockup.

So, in summary, I guess we want this look:
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/wgo_mock-9nov.png
with this style of vertical third-level navigation (the gray box at the
right):
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/wgo-sidenav.png
(The second mock-up is newer, and changes the colors again, but maybe
that wasn't the relevant part of that mock-up.)

I hope I've followed the correct links.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com