Re: 3 men and a wgo release

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 08:20 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> Ramon should make the home work as it used to work some weeks ago, so
> you see what do we currently have. From there you should be able to
> work on the CSS without needing to install Plone etc (unless you want
> to, of course).
>
> Ramon, this is your path. Please push forward.
[snip]

Ramon, could you give us a URL of the relevant CSS file(s)? And is there
anything else important about the stylesheets that someone should know.
For instance, do they conform to any particular standard Plone structure
that is documented somewhere.

I'd like to be able to say
- Here is what we want (where's that mockup?)
- Here is what to change to achieve that.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com