Re: GParted 0.3.3 Italian translation update

tir, 12.12.2006 kl. 09.45 +0100, skrev Mauro Santandrea:
> Dear Gnome Webmaster,
>
> Attached to this mail you will find the Italian translaton for
> GParted release 0.3.3.
>
> I used poEdit for this translation, comparing the new strings with
> those stored into its database. When in doubt, I took a look at
> Spanish and French translations, which are quite similar to Italian.
> Even if I'm not a professional translator, I think to have done a nice
> job.
>
> Then I performed a quick testdrive under Fedora Core 6: it looks not
> bad at all (for sure, better than the previous one!... :-) )
>
> Please feel free to contact me for any issue.

Could you put this in bugzilla under the product "l10n" and the italian
component there? This will make sure that the coordinator for the
italian translation team will see it and can take the appropriate
action.

Thanks for your contribution, and sorry for the tardy response :-)

Cheers
Kjartan