Re: Troubles with the design at 800x600 and 1024x768

What about bringing back the plone navigation (without the first level at the tabs) with a different skin?
It wouldn't be much work at all, allows us to have a tree-like navigation capable of descending down more than two levels, and other mixed benefits (it really hurts to throw away all the really good job that David did, though :( ).

I have made only a bunch of plone sites so far, and everytime they started with "okay, we won't have that plone tree menu". And I found myself bringing it back from the back door days before the release.
So excuse if I insist with the proposal, but if plone has such a menu, there's a reason: it's (in terms of ease of use and functionality) the best navigation system you can come up with.

And this comes from one person (me) that hated it in the beginning (I found it "boring").

Can't we have an impression of the plone menu (basically a multi-level sidebar) with gnome graphics?

Greetings

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?