Re: plone template customization bad practices to avoid

Thanks for these comments. I'm with you. Now everything is quite
flexible and it's understandable to find quick solutions in order to
get i.e. quick mockups to move forwards. However, since we are
progressinbg so slowly at least the advantage we should take from this
is to develop something to last and provide a flexible, easy to manage
evolution.