Re: [wgo] Tuning one page
- From: "Quim Gil" <quimgil gmail com>
- To: "Ramon Navarro Bosch" <ramon epsem upc edu>
- Cc: gnome web <gnome-web-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [wgo] Tuning one page
- Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 23:21:58 +0200
On 2/6/07, Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon epsem upc edu> wrote:
You can create a "portlet" using the kupu, as it's on the same page. As
it is designed in the mochup the secondary pages have some portlets (
banner, most important product, rss ? ) .... then where do you want to
put this portlet ?
In the right column, as planned at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure
# Related Links block to be positioned towards the right hand side of
the main body text area.
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org
] [Thread Prev