[wgo] Tuning one page

I have put draft content at
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/take-the-tour/ , let's use
it as a test case to implement all the general improvements.

- How can I make the URL be
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/ ? Now this URL i showing a
folder with all the pages, something we don't want to show.

- In fact the generic URL should be
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/take-the-tour/ , then the /en/ would be
added by browser negotiation and the rest of i18n rules we had agreed
(that are documented, where?)

- Where is the "Take the tour" title?

-  by Quim Gil  out - by default we are not showing authors.

-  last modified  2007-02-04 22:41 - out by now, we might end up
adding this kind of information in the footer, but it still needs to
be properly implemented (who is going to do this?).

- Document actions out, we haven agreed anything about 'email/print this page'

- Language selection, out by now since we won have another languages
for a while. When it comes back it needs to be located in the header,
and offer the languages supported, not that Plone list that I guess
responds to languages with Plone UI strings available.

- We need to agree the font type and size. The current one looks too
small, do you agree?

- How can I create blocks (portlets" to appear in the right column,
only for this page?

Thank you.