Re: PATCH: base.cfg.patch

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 12:08 -0500, Christopher Warner wrote:
> Applies to gnomeweb-plone/wgo.buildout/profiles/base.cfg:
> This patch adds gnome.theme to the egg install list it also adds the
> DataGridField product and the ExternalStorage product to the
> productdistros install list.
>
> It's a 3 line change to revision 22 of the gnomeweb-plone svn module.

Thanks. Please do edit the relevant ChangeLog when making changes,
describing what you changed, why, and maybe how. I recommend moap for
this:
https://thomas.apestaart.org/moap/trac
or this old script:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/scripts/prepare-ChangeLog.pl.txt

Here is an example, for people who are unfamiliar with ChangeLogs:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/ChangeLog?view=markup

If you don't want to do that in the patch, please at least provide that
text in your email (or bugzilla, when we get settled down).

By the way, I will generally wait about 24 hours before committing
patches (unless that gets too disruptive for other people) to give our
other Plone experts the chance to disagree, or the chance to commit them
because they are obvious. It should get easier as more of our Plone
experts (not me) acquire svn write access.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com