Management of Data.fs

Can someone commit Data.fs to trunk or put it in an area we can be
positive it doesn't go down? We are going to need to manage the master
Data.fs file.

This will involve setting up an installation of what we currently have
so all of can access it. Any new pages that are added or any content
will be added to the Data.fs file. Any new code added to a product etc
will have to be deployed on a schedule.

I know everyone is just getting up to speed here but is there a concrete
plan with deadlines and milestones we wish to reach in regards to all of
this? Also who are or were the key players involved here. If not we
should begin with a plan; i'm also willing to help here but I don't want
what's going on.

Thanks,
Christopher Warner