Re: A wiki page for writing implementation related notes

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 07:59:58PM +0530, Baiju M wrote:
> Hi all,
>          I have created a wiki page for writing implementation related
> notes here:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PloneImplementation

Nice! Please add software + hardware requirements as well.

ATM there is no abundance of free CPU cycles, so it'd like to know what
is expected. Further, all servers run RHEL5.1 (has Python 2.4.3, Apache
2.2.3). I'd like to know if there would be problems yes/no.

--
Regards,
Olav