Introducing myself for helping in WGO project

Hi all,
         I am Baiju M from Kerala (India).  I am a GNOME user from
GNOME 1.x time.
Previously I have helped with GNOME Localization for Malayalam language.

I have been subscribed to this list a long back with the hope that I
may able to help
WGO project.  Well, this is how it happened, since I am interested in
Zope, I used to watch
other Zope related projects also.  When I found your "CMS selection"
process, I thought
just propose Plone (In fact, I don't know much about Plone).  Then I created
a proposal in the wiki: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/CmsRequirements/PloneEval
To popularize this proposal I blogged about it in my journal:
http://baijum81.livejournal.com/12991.html
(BTW, my journal is aggregated in Python,Zope & Plone planets)
Also I discussed this in #plone IRC channel, then many people encouraged me
including Alexader Limi & Jon Stahl.  Then, Limi suggested to send a
mail to Plone list,
then only for sending that mail I joined their list.

Few days back I attended GNOME Project day at FOSS.IN/2007
(I was there in that hall for whole day)  http://foss.in/2007/schedules/
I enjoyed all talks, during Mairin Duffy's talk I was thinking to do something
for GNOME project.  Later I found Murray's blog post:
http://www.murrayc.com/blog/permalink/2007/12/06/new-wwwgnomeorg-plone-people-needed
So, that's why I am sending this mail :)

Regards,
Baiju M