Re: New www.gnome.org: Plone people needed

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 23:30 +0100, david convent wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> I can help you. For that I need a committer account on the svn repos.

Great. Please request an "Access to Subversion" (and only that) account
for gnomeweb-plone here:
https://mango.gnome.org/new_account.php

The new mango system should mean that you can have that account in a day
or two, but please keep me updated, telling me about any problems that
you encounter trying to get the account, and tell us when you have it.

It's a fairly new account-request system, so it would also be nice to
know about anything that seems unclear about it.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com