Re: Ok to redirect to GNOME Library?

On Mon, 2007-08-27 at 10:42 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > > have since been added as links
> I also saw yesterday they were available in devhelp, so it should
> probably be possible to format them for library.
> > > also a link
> >
> > Yes, for instance, currently links to
> >
> > I wonder why we don't just host the documentation for this in
> >
> All the fdo specs are now copied and formatted for library, but this
> feature is currently limited to standalone documents.
> See

That's good, but it doesn't seem relevant to having gstreamer
documentation in

> > > no idea
> >
> > Yeah, it would be nice to have this.
> It was all under the "gnome-db" title on, and I
> did it the same way on library (fixing the link to point to a more
> correct location).

It would be nice to have the docbook API reference in
itself. And I think it would actually be more sensible to list libgda
and libgnomedb separately. And they are not official "GNOME Desktop"
libraries, so they should probalby be in the "Other" or a "gnome-db"

> > > on libgo
> >
> > Until gtkmm can be fully supported on (there's some
> > work to do there still, mostly by me), I guess that should just link to
> >'s documentation page for now.
> I think the only missing thing is a glibmm release with <div
> id="content">;

I thought we did that.

>  but I can change this to point to for the
> moment.

I'm mostly concerned that the link goes to this index.html page, which
is usually hidden away and not linked easily:

This is a more useful starting point, though it's for all the *mm APIs:

We also need to make sure that links work from, for instance, the gtkmm
documentation into glibmm. For instance, when clicking on Glib::ustring

And we need to make that work for all the other *mm APIs and get them on too.

Until we figure that out, it would be best just to link to

murrayc murrayc com