Re: The General navbar

On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 01:01:48PM +0100, Joachim wrote:
> Ah, that's not quite it... ;)

I know, but I want something in HTML. Not seeing some image and have to
do the HTML part.

> I'm thinking of the new black Common Navigation Bar that was designed for
> the wgo revamp. We might as well use that on lib.go from the start.

I intended to do that.

> ... except I can't find the design we agreed on. I was sure it was on the
> wiki somewhere, but all I can find is old mockups, not the final ones.
>
> Was it decided how to handle putting the new Common Navigation Bar on
> different websites?

Let's start with libgo (interaction, etc). After that we can look at the
other sites.

> Should it be an SSI link to a common file?

I do not like SSI.

> Should it be a snippet of HTML site builders can obtain?

HTML. Perhaps 2 files if there also is a bottom part.

> There certainly should be a wiki page that explains the navbar, and how to
> apply it to a site.

I saw various with mockups, the various pages it should contain, etc
etc. Nothing with HTML though (that I could find).

--
Regards,
Olav