Re: The General navbar

Ah, that's not quite it... ;)
I'm thinking of the new black Common Navigation Bar that was designed for the wgo revamp. We might as well use that on lib.go from the start.
... except I can't find the design we agreed on. I was sure it was on the wiki somewhere, but all I can find is old mockups, not the final ones.

Was it decided how to handle putting the new Common Navigation Bar on different websites?

Should it be an SSI link to a common file?
Should it be a snippet of HTML site builders can obtain?

There certainly should be a wiki page that explains the navbar, and how to apply it to a site.

On 4/21/07, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 05:06:15PM +0100, Joachim wrote:
> If I want to tell another project about the common navbar, and direct them
> to something that explains why we have it and more importantly, how to
> include it in their subsite, where do I direct them?
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Navigation seems inadequate.
>
> (I'm thinking of lib.g.o by the way. Might as well start the design with the
> new navbar.)

Lacking any HTML for the new navbar, I used a design I at least could
copy/paste together. (from http://lgo.0d.be/eog/2.16/)

--
Regards,
Olav