Re: Multilingual CMS

Quim Gil wrote:
There is also a problem of time. We have got months to play with CMSs
and now it's time to decide. We haven't done it properly, I agree, but
in any case we are caring more about the CMS selection than many open &
closed organizations, where there is a discussion, someone decides, and
implements the tool, and that's it.
Absolutely I know an organisation that chose a CMS because it was
offered to them for free in price by a major known organisation.
It wasn't chosen on functionality or anything else. In the end the
company who made the product dumped it leaving us in the dark.
But thats the organisations fault for not choosing an open source CMS.

What I am saying though is even though our process has gone smoothly
it has provided much more of an insight to choice and reason than the
organisation I mentioned.

Regards

L. Tambiah