Website donation for GNOME project

Hi all,

My name is Bartek Rutkowski and I am graphic designer. While ago I was designing new website for some project, but it has been closed before I succeeded with my job. The final result is a website. Nice one. With great design (I am proud of it:) ) very good functionality, xhtml&css valid, designed to be lightweight and fast. Here it is:

http://robakdesign.com/metawire/

I though it would be shame to waste such big amount of my work, so I decided to donate it to some OS project. I think It could serve well to GNOME project, of course after some fixes you would like to see there.
So, what do you guys think? Are you interested?

Kind regards,
Bartek Rutkowski