Re: library.gnome.org

Sorry, but I won't be able to be in the chat tomorrow. Please send the
log and keep updated http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library with the
main novelties.

Topics I wanted to discuss, in the chat or here:

- How is the process of feeding the libgo going to work, specially the
documentation for developers. We need to coordinate moves with the
dismantling of dgo - http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DeveloperGnomeOrg

- Is libgo going to be in English only or is it open to all the
supported languages? If so, how are you dealing with the i18n team.

- Integration with the General GNOME navigation. libgo has at least two
channels, one for user and another one for developers. From Support we
should access the users channel and from Developer we should access the
developers channel. Would it be possible to have like 2 different
sub-homepages or are you going only for one 50/50 homepage?

- Is libgo going to generate feeds from latest whatever? If so, which
feeds are planned.

- Users & permissions: do people need to be registered to edit/annotate,
what are the user roles of libgo. In wgo we are talking about the
possibility to have users and permissions to edit etc managed via LDAP
so we can share info with the GNOME accounts and other subsites joining
the LDAP game. What are the plans for libgo.

- Could libgo be affected/benefited in any way by the fact that we are
planning to have a Zope server + Plone for wgo?

Happy meeting  :)