Request for adding Dzongkha (dz) on the gnome status page

Dear all,

Under the team name at http://l10n-status.gnome.org/ Dzongkha team is displayed as (dz) only while every other language team is displayed as language (2 letter iso code). I requested in the gnome-i18n list where I did not get any reply. I would be greatful if our language team could be displayed as Dzongkha (dz) instead of (dz) only. Our team at the moment does not have cvs account; we are in the process of asking it(just sent the public key this week). I hope I am asking  in the right mailing list..if  not, I would be greatful if some one could point me to the correct list...

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg
DIT, Bhutan