Adding "Orca" project page to www.gnome.org/projects

Hi All:

I'm the lead for the "Orca" project, which is a screen reader for the GNOME platform. Orca's been under development for a while, and it's also part of GNOME CVS HEAD. We've been running under the radar for a while, but we recently "outed" Orca at the CSUN conference on technology for people with disabilities last week.

The response to Orca has been extremely positive, to the point where I want to stave off a success disaster. As part of this work, I'm looking to set up a web page for Orca to help get people started and give them a one stop shopping spot for info.

From what I can tell, it looks like www.gnome.org hosts a number of projects via the gnomeweb-wml module in GNOME CVS HEAD. Per the directions in <gnomeweb-wml/HACKING>, I'm contacting you to see if it would be OK for me to create my own little area under <gnomeweb-wml/ www.gnome.org/projects/orca> and point to it from <gnomeweb-wml/ www.gnome.org/projects/index.html>? From what I can tell, it seems like this should be OK to do since I'm a "dude":

"Only registered GNOME Website medical staff may check in changes without approval. They are listed in the MAINTAINERS file. The other people who can check in changes without approval are the dudes who manage their own little areas on the website, such as module maintainers and their helpers."

With your permission, I'd like to:

1) Add gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/projects/orca for my team and I

2) When we feel comfortable with the content, add it to <gnomeweb-wml/ www.gnome.org/projects/index.html>

Please let me know if this is OK by you. I'll also try to follow the styles as shown by a sampling of:

<http://www.gnome.org/projects/gedit/>
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/>
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/>
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/>