Re: *.gnome.org common header

The GUADEC homepage is taking shape, and now the GNOME bar features the
GNOME logo.

http://beta.guadec.org/

The bar doesn't integrate yet all the suggestionss you have made, we are
still concentrating on GUADEC itself. In the mean time...

I think we could remove the "About GNOME" tab to make the GNOME bar more
solid and consistent. Next to "<foot> GNOME" looks redundant, and the
gnome.org frontpage has already a visible block explaining "What is
GNOME".

Then the GNOME would read:

GNOME - Download - Support - Community - Developers - Foundation

Which looks pretty clear to me.