Re: www.gtkmm.org hosting

On พฤ., 2006-03-23 at 17:08 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 17:07 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > www.gtkmm.org is currently hosted by sourceforge, but their web hosting
> > has become incredibly slow in the last few months. Are the GNOME servers
> > capable of hosting the site. without changing the domain name?
>
> By the way, they are simple static pages with server side includes.
> There's no fancy stuff.

Shouldn't be a problem. But it'd be best if you could check it into a
CVS module, so we can set up a typical commit-to-update arrangement,
like for the other sites. Once you've checked it in, and we've checked
it out and configured the virtualhost and auto-updating on window,
you'll need to get the DNS entry for 'www' in the domain pointed to
window.gnome.org (prob best to use CNAME).

--
Ross