Re: *.gnome.org common header
- From: Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: *.gnome.org common header
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:16:26 +0100
Reading your comments and seeing your mockups I deduce the header at
http://beta.guadec.org fits more or less in your requirements.
We are building a real GNOME common header there and we already have a
designer (tavon) willing to make that header work as GNOME wants. I've
tried to link and summarize all the improvement suggestions at the bug
lucasr have created at
Please make sure your specific suggestions end up there.
El dt 21 de 03 del 2006 a les 15:58 -0600, en/na Shaun McCance va
> Please imagine that this got reworked by somebody like
> Andreas who can actually draw and see colors correctly.
Quim Gil /// http://desdeamericaconamor.org | http://guadec.org
] [Thread Prev