Re: Gnome Live Wiki Day (and other wiki-ish ideas)?

Yesterday at 22:27, Joachim Noreiko wrote:

>> Maybe we can get a designer to make a mockup when
>> the functionality is
>> described. With an existing design, it might be
>> easier to find someone
>> developing it.

My opinion is that it's pretty hard to find people developing on
others' designs in free software: those capable of developing are
usually also capable of designing, and nothing feels better than
carrying your idea through. :)

We are all guilty of that same thing more or less ;)

Doing a specification of needs is another matter though: people love
to help others meet their goals :)

Cheers,
Danilo