Re: screenshots used for promotion purposes!!

Hi,

On Wed, February 15, 2006 01:44, smurfd wrote:
> so, now when it looks as if a new release 2.14 is sooner or later about to
> be released, would it be to much to ask for that the start/2.14 site
> contains some screenshots?
>
> i mean, sure, you can find screenshots at gnome-look.org / art.gnome.org /
> deviantart.com / lynucs.org or whatever.

One goal of the screenshots section in art.gnome.org was to replace the
page where we had screenshots for the GNOME releases (which was not looking
so great [1]). But we could do with some improvements for the art.gnome.org
section (an official 2.14 gallery, eg).

The only important thing is to link the page from the release notes, IMHO.

[1] see
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/marketing/en/2004/two-eight-screenshots/html/index.html

Thanks,

Vincent