Re: Problems setting up gnometheme0.1 on local machine

Hi Lee,

You don't need the DIY ... it was used to create the gnometheme. You only
need the gnometheme product apart from the Plone products. DIYPloneStyle
is one product used to create other themes , once it is created you don't
need it.

Ramon

> Hi Ramon,
>
> I am desperately trying to get up the 0.1 /wgo/ version running on my
> localhost, however I seem to be running into an issue and hence can't
> make any progress.
>
> I installed the latest stable version from the Plone website at:-
> /http://plone.org/products/plone/ and used the "/Get Plone for Linux
> Link/" to download the "/Plone-2.5.1-UnifiedInstaller.tgz/". Installing
> the /Plone-2.5.1-UnifiedInstaller/ the Plone-2.5 directory was installed
> at the /opt.
>
> I now checked my web server to see that Plone was running after issuing
> the command "/sudo /opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/bin/startcluster.sh/" at
> http://localhost:8081. All was fine and I can see the Zope management
> Interface ;-).
>
> I then grabbed the "/DIYPloneStyle 2.1.3/" from:-
> /http://plone.org/products/diyplonestyle/releases/2.1.3/
>
> I added the "DIYPloneStyle" directory to the Plone directory at
> /opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/Products, and rebooted the server.
>
> I then created a new website and called it "wgo" in the id field. I
> created a new website "wgo" and went to view to be presented with the
> default Plone look and feel. I selected the preferences to select
> add/remove to install the "DIYPloneStyle 2.1.3". Again all went well ;-).
>
> Using SVN I checked out the current wgo to my home directory and simply
> made a sym link to the /opt/Plone2.5/zeocluster/Products directory like
> so:-
>
> sudo ln -s /home/flossgeek/wgo/gnometheme/trunk
> /opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/Products/gnometheme
>
> I the restarted the server and repeated the process mentioned above to
> add the gnometheme, and then I get an error output for some reason. The
> traceback is attached to this email for you to view. Quicker I can get
> pass this hurdle the quicker I can start working on the code for wgo.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards
>
> Lee Tambiah

Ramon Navarro Bosch