Re: [wgo] Page title vs tab label

Another simple aprox is to use the description field for this feature.
We write the title as normal and the description is the tab information.

I also recomend not to extend document...

Plone Search engine index the content also.

What do you thing is better hide description ( they are not going to use
it ) and reuse it, or have non-title pages ( and if you need a title
make it with a H1 )?

Ramon

En/na Simone Deponti ha escrit: