So, how can I help?

Hello, this is my first time on an open-source project, so I may not know some things, but this is my formal help offering.

Maybe talking a little about myself will help you in the assignment of a mission, I'm a native spanish speaker, and do websites using xhtml+css every now and then, sometimes for personal use and sometimes for external companies, know a little of programming, unfortunately, not in python/plone, but i could take a look at it, I could learn fast.

So, how can i help?