GParted 0.3.3 Italian translation update

Dear Gnome Webmaster,

Attached to this mail you will find the Italian translaton for GParted release 0.3.3.

I used poEdit for this translation, comparing the new strings with those stored into its database. When in doubt, I took a look at Spanish and French translations, which are quite similar to Italian. Even if I'm not a professional translator, I think to have done a nice job.

Then I performed a quick testdrive under Fedora Core 6: it looks not bad at all (for sure, better than the previous one!... :-) )

Please feel free to contact me for any issue.

Regards,

Mauro Santandrea
mausan66 tiscali it