Re: [wgo] GNOME Products

To complete Task 2 ("Decide if we go for http://plone.org/products/plonesoftwarecenter, a custom made Plone module or something living outside from Plone."), we need a definitive answer.

Could a Plone developer ensure us that it is feasible?

I can try to bring out some sort of prototype, but the main problem is that it will take me some time. because I don't know plonesoftwarecenter and I discovered about DOAP on this site :).

OK, I'll remain the GnomeProducts goal coordinator.

Yay :)

BTW, I have just discovered DOAP:store http://doapstore.org
It fetch DOAPs files discovered by pingthesemanticweb.com and produce human-readable with them.
May I can set a task to set a relation with PTSW and DOAP:store ? What's your opinion ?

--
Simon Rozet - http://atonie.org