Assigning a task

Hello,

I would be interested in redirecting the developer.gnome.org domain and
updating the information as appropriate. However who would be
responsible for the content i.e the text, would it be up to me to write
as well? Could you let me know more as to what would be involved in the
redirecting.

Also I would like to checkout the developer.gnome site to my local
machine using cvs what are the latest modules? The ones I have tried at
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/ seem to be out of date.

May be I should tell you a bit about myself. I am based in the UK
Birmingham and love the Gnome desktop for its usability and simplicity.
At work I do E-Learning development where I create Flash stuff which is
not compelling as it isn't open source. At home I only like to use open
source and free software, I don't use Windows any more and haven't for 2
years now :-). I think the LAMP stack is the best out there and I have
decided to invest my time in this area of great open source technology.
I am also first class degree qualified in Multimedia Technology.

I also have a online blog which looks at GNOME, Ubuntu and LAMP, which I
have just let live. My Blog:- http://www.ossgeeks.co.uk.

What I want to be involved with is PHP coding and XHTML/CSS (Is this the
right place to be) to create standard based websites.

Regards

L. Tambiah