Re: Assigning a task

Hi Lee,

У pet, 04. 08 2006. у 23:15 +0100, LeeTambiah пише:
> I would be interested in redirecting the developer.gnome.org domain and
> updating the information as appropriate.

There are plans to replace/shutdown developer.gnome.org and put one part
of its content to live.gnome.org and new www.gnome.org and have API
references and maintained dev guides avaibile at library.gnome.org, what
I am developing as my Summer of Code project.

All of this is part of GnomeWeb Revamp, and you can find more about this
on [1] and [2].

If you are interested, you can also take a look at [3], where I put some
notes about libgo. I will be glad to hear any comments from you, be it
on UI design, usability, some new ideas or on implementation I am doing.
If you can read Python, you can also look at code snapshoot avaibile at
[4] (soon in Gnome CVS, I hope).

And I agree with you, LAMP rocks, whatever P stands for :)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline
[3] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Library
[4] http://www.goranrakic.com/tmp/libgo-290706.tar.gz