Re: live.gnome.org gnomeification (wiki theme)

Hi :o)

I was wondering if there were any problems with the theme, and if not if
I could do anything to help get it up ?

I hope I don't seem to be insisting, but I am doing work for the GDP on
l.g.o at the moment in the hope of attracting new contributors, and as
silly as it may sound I am worried the look of our wiki could reflect
negatively on our appearance of professionalism to new comers. Just to
try and explain my motives, I don't want to seem to be complaining or
hurrying anybody.

Love, Karderio.