Re: Theme submission at art.gnome.org

I think the reason your submission didn't work was because you selected "Desktop Theme" as your theme type. You need to select "Applications (gtk+)" as your theme type if you are submitting a GTK+ theme.

-Thomas

John wrote:
Just to let you know ... I registered on the website then submitted
theme. When it didn't worked I clicked on contact webmaster.

johngeeaswell

Subject: Your message to gnome-web-list
awaits moderator approval
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:12:21 -0400
(17:12 MDT)

Your mail to 'gnome-web-list' with the subject

    Theme submission at art.gnome.org

The reason it is being held:

    Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/confirm/gnome-web-list/8b3001561637dba56acf91d9b12f90a3fb28854b