Re: *.gnome.org common header - content and form

Le lundi 10 avril 2006 �1:34 +0100, Joachim Noreiko a �it :
> If some sites adamantly do not want a common primary
> link bar, we need to rethink.

IMHO, we should just tell: "Please, use this template as default: it's
nice, it helps building the GNOME identity, etc. But if you prefer to
use another design, feel free to do it."

Most projects will use the default template since they don't have
webmasters ;-) External sites might also use it if they want to be seen
as part of GNOME.

(Note that I'm not even sure it makes sense for us to have "external
domains": I'd love to see the GNOME Journal on gnome.org, I'd love to
see the GNOME support forums on gnome.org, I'd love to see FootNotes on
gnome.org, etc.)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�