Re: *.gnome.org common header

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 21:35:18 -0500
Steve Judd <sjudd accesstoledo com> wrote:

> I'm also interested in library.gnome.org. That would have been very
> helpful to me when I started using gnome. I've added a library page to
> the gnome header. It contains a logo (that I 'borrowed' from another
> program) and shows one way that might help avoid confusion with having
> two logos on the same page.
>
> Anyhow, I'm interested to know what everyone thinks about all this.

I welcome the library mockup! Thanks soo much!

Of course, the current web site structure does not include "library" as
a link in the header - people are supposed to click "Support > Library".

Please spend some more time on the library mockup. For a wider
discussion, it might be useful to start a seperate ml thread. I think
that would rock.

Cheers,
Claus