Re: *.gnome.org common header

Hello everyone. My name is Steve Judd. I've been lurking on the list for
some time. This discussion peaked my interest so I thought I'd put
something together to try to keep the discussion going.

I've attached a tar archive that contains the www.gnome.org front page
and the first level of the existing gnome pages (contact, foundation,
etc). I reworked them all into a format similar to what Shaun provided
(with some changes).

I'm also interested in library.gnome.org. That would have been very
helpful to me when I started using gnome. I've added a library page to
the gnome header. It contains a logo (that I 'borrowed' from another
program) and shows one way that might help avoid confusion with having
two logos on the same page.

Anyhow, I'm interested to know what everyone thinks about all this.

p.s. all the html pages validate as xhtml 1.0 and the css validates as
CSS2.

Thanks,
Steve