A mission to kill the old logo

Hear me webhackers, the old logo must die!
Some GNOME webpages still uses the old logo (http://www.linuxsoft.cz/img/oc/mhp2_gnome_logo.gif) and not the new logo (http://live.gnome.org/LogoGuidelines?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=gnome_logo_162x160.png).
I say we go out on a mission to kill all the old logos.

I've listed a small list of pages where the logo must be replaced, please feel free to add other sites to the list.
http://live.gnome.org/KillTheOldLogo

Can we have this done by the end of the week perhaps?
- Andreas