Re: Test link in gnome.org server ?

Hi Elijah,
  Thanks for the response :)

Nagappan A <anagappan novell com>
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com

On 10/4/05, A Nagappan <anagappan novell com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I evaluated few test case repository and found
> http://testlink.sf.net is more useful. I requested
> http://go-evolution.org maintainers to host it there... But they have
> suggested me, to host in gnome.org, if the gnome.org admins allow you
?
> So, I thought of asking here in this list :) I have also uploaded
around
> 2000 test-cases based on Evolution 2.4 in
> http://go-evolution.org/Test_cases. Those test-cases are currently
> maintained in our local testlink server. I want it to be part of
> community, instead of just having it locally. If there are some better
> test-case repository, please suggest me, let me evaluate them and get
> back to you.

> So, that was a little hard to parse.  Was your question whether you
> can have some web space at http://www.gnome.org/projects/ldtp/ for
> your project?

This test-case work has nothing relation with LDTP project. Instead of
maintaining test-cases in cvs, we can have them in testlink format.

Existing test-cases are here...
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-test-specs/components/

Instead we can have a common test-case repository for all GNOME
applications and Evolution test-cases can be part of that.

Thanks
Nagappan