Re: Press release is out

Hi,

I've added it to www.gnome.org/press/releases if that's what you mean?
Usually Tim just pings me about it and I go and do it.

The associated web bits are 'gnomeweb-wml' module, in the
www.gnome.org/press/releases directory, and just add a new .wml file,
add the .html output in the Makefile.am

No idea about the www.gnome.org/news stuff - if you mean
www.gnomedesktop.org, then I think it's just a case of pinging Stro.