Re: About pgo

<quote who="Claudio Saavedra">

> I don't know. Maybe keeping the original name of the planets can evitate
> the discussion, because IMHO separating the planets is more than actually
> is needed.  Maybe when we have more than 15 regional and/or language
> planets that can be justified (And I hope this will be someday soon ;).
>
> Just my opinion :-)

Yeah, I think you're right. I did that initially, but realised that it would
be educational for the English readers to know which other regions or
languages were represented. Perhaps we could do this:

 * ORIGINAL NAME (Language)
 * ORIGINAL NAME (Region)

GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.