Re: About pgo

Mensaje citado por Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>:

> <quote who="Claudio Saavedra">
>
> > I've noted that in the list of local planets in planet.gnome.org says that
> > planeta.es.gnome.org is a planet from Spain.
> >
> > Being more precise, i'll say that planeta.es.gnome.org is the planet from
> > the "GNOME Hispano" community, where a lot of their members and
> > contributors comes from other Spanish speaking countries like México,
> > Chile, etc.
>
> Hi,
>
> We have a similar issue with the French planet too - would "Hispano" be the
> best word to express "people who speak Spanish"? Perhaps we should separate
> regional and language planets into two lists?

I don't know. Maybe keeping the original name of the planets can evitate the
discussion, because IMHO separating the planets is more than actually is needed.
Maybe when we have more than 15 regional and/or language planets that can be
justified (And I hope this will be someday soon ;).

Just my opinion :-)

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>

Este correo fue enviado por http://alumnos.utalca.cl