Re: About pgo

<quote who="Claudio Saavedra">

> I've noted that in the list of local planets in planet.gnome.org says that
> planeta.es.gnome.org is a planet from Spain.
>
> Being more precise, i'll say that planeta.es.gnome.org is the planet from
> the "GNOME Hispano" community, where a lot of their members and
> contributors comes from other Spanish speaking countries like México,
> Chile, etc.

Hi,

We have a similar issue with the French planet too - would "Hispano" be the
best word to express "people who speak Spanish"? Perhaps we should separate
regional and language planets into two lists?

Thanks,

GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

                  It's not a disease, it's an occupation!