Re: Simplified logo masthead

<quote who="Ryan Pavlik">

> Sane browsers should ignore the IE-specific style at the end that does the
> transparent rendering, if I'm not mistaken, so this might be workable,
> since that GIF does look a little lousy. :) "

We've chosen to avoid browser-specific hacks, but anything we can do to make
the GIF look better is great.

gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall