Re: Simplified logo masthead
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Tim Ney <ten gnome org>, gnome-web-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Simplified logo masthead
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:41:47 +0100
On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 09:28 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Tim Ney">
> > Sebastien did a mock-up of a revised masthead which is on the WiKi to
> > view: http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam
> Sebastien Biot?
> > The board wanted to run this by web team and see if a new masthead with
> > the plain foot can be implemented, as it will provide us with a better
> > trademark specimen to use.
> I'm happy to put it up, but we still don't have a split out version
What does "split out version" mean here?
> that we
> can use (I mentioned this a few months ago when it first came up).
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev